411 Business Listing Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 411 Business Listings! We are the definitive source of 411 Business Listings for US & Canadian businesses. A 411 Business Listing provides our business customers with 411 listings that are made available to the numerous telephone, cable, cellular and VOIP carriers as well as the 411 call centers that provide operator assisted 411 services. In addition, 411 Business Listings may appear on various mobile maps and applications. 411 Business Listings customers also receive the benefit of displaying the “411 Verified” & “We are 411 Listed” logos at its office/business location and on its website or other promotion materials.
- The 411 listing service is provided by 411businesslistingservice.com, or one of its affiliated companies. 411 Business Listings is providing the service to you.
- Privacy. The act of setting up a 411 Business Listing makes your company name, phone number, address (optional) and SIC code (optional) available to multiple public sources. Your personal name and phone number will not be shared with these sources unless one of the following occurs:
- Your business name also contains your birth name.
- Your home phone number is also you business phone number.
- By setting up a 411 Business Listing, you consent to receiving electronic or telephone communications from 411 Businesses Listings relating to your account. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new 411 Business Listings features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link within the e-mail.
- Your 411 Business Listings membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method.
- Your 411 Business Listing membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for two months. If you decide you no longer want a 411 business listing following your free trial, then no action is required. When your 411 Business Listing bill goes unpaid, your listing will simply be removed from the 411 Business Listings database. No billing or collection efforts will occur. You are also able to cancel your listing by contacting a 411 Business Listings representative.
- For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new members only. 411 Business Listings reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility. We will begin billing for your listing fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. If your 411 Business Listing bill goes unpaid, your listing will simply be removed from the 411 Business Listings database. In the event this happens, we will notify you via telephone, email and US Mail. No third-party collection efforts will occur. You are also able to cancel your listing by contacting a 411 Business Listings representative.
- By starting your 411 Business Listings membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the 411 Business Listings service to your Payment Method.
- The membership/listing fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We will automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing.
- PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS.
- As of November 15, 2014 rates start at $14.99 per month when paid annually ($179.88 annual payment) or $29.99 per month when billed monthly. At anytime you can switch from a monthly billing cycle to an annual billing cycle.
- You may cancel your 411 Business Listing at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH LISTINGS.
- During your 411 Business Listings membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, 411 Business Listing and access to various 411 logos to post at your business and on your website. Your listing will appear in most 411 databases within 30-60 days. Each carrier updates there database on their own schedule. 411 Business Listings has no control over individual carriers and accepts no responsibility for any carrier’s actions or inactions. Your listing information will also appear at various websites as well as many map sites and mobile applications. 411 Business Listings has no control over these various entities and accepts no responsibility for any of these entities actions or inactions.
- You agree to use the 411 Business Listing service, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree not to list any business that engages in or sells illegal products or services. You agree not to list the name of a business that you do not own without permission to do so.
- THE 411 BUSINESS LISTING SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AT ITS SITES AND ON ITS PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. 411 BUSINESS LISTINGS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR 411 BUSINESS LISTING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. 411 BUSINESS LISTINGS WILL ASSIST YOU IN UPDATING OR CORRECTING ANY ERRORS.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL 411 BUSINESS LISTINGS, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF 411 BUSINESS LISTINGS SHALL NOT EXCEED ANY AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO 411 BUSINESS LISTINGS WITHIN A 3 MONTH PERIOD OF TIME.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The 411 Business Listing service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- To find more information about our service and its features, or if you need assistance with your account, please visit 411businesslistingservice.com.
Last updated: November 15, 2014